Mask wearing can take a toll on our skin, we feel you! This week we called on our friends Kaye and Lisa, Founders and Directors of The Clinic, to give us their expert advice and top Do’s and Don’ts in skincare when wearing a mask.
Read on to find out more!
5 top skincare Do’s & Don’ts when wearing a mask, from The Clinic:
- Don’t overcompensate by overusing your products during the day
- Use products with active ingredients at night (only!)
- Use cleansing pads during the day to wipe over the face in between mask wearing (great to throw in your bag with your Beauty Food cookies!)
- Make sure you’re using a good cleanser to remove your SPF. Double cleanse, always!
- Avoid touching your face during the day and don’t forget to regularly sanitise your hands