A thick and creamy, deep purple breakfast feast! This smoothie bowl is all about those garnishes, so make sure you have some crunchy factor on top to scoop up with each bite, yummo!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Dietary: Gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 0.4g per serve
- 1 ½ medium frozen bananas, chopped
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Bioactive Marine Collagen powder
- 2 teaspoons grated beetroot
- 1-2 cups plant based milk like oat, soy, almond or rice milk
- 4 medium strawberries, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 teaspoons raw cacao nibs
- ¼ cup macadamias, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
Add the banana, blueberries, Bioactive Marine Collagen, beetroot and 1 cup of your chosen milk to a high-powered blender.
Blend on high, adding the remaining milk in a stream through the top hole of the blender, just enough to bring the mixture together to blend. This will ensure you get a thick smoothie that's scoopable with a spoon.
Divide the smoothie between two small bowls. Place over the strawberries and banana, sprinkle over the cacao nibs and macadamia nuts and generously dollop over the Peanut Nutter Nut Butter to serve.