A gorgeous dessert to share after a great dinner. Tip: You can use whatever fruit is in season! Strawberries, blueberries, plums and even rhubarb would taste great in place of the peaches or raspberries.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Dietary: Gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 10 grams per serve
- 1 cup (250g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 medium yellow peaches, flesh chopped into cubes
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons tapioca flour
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¼ cup gluten-free plain flour
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted or well softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons Berry Bombshell Nut Butter, plus more for serving
What to do
Preheat an oven to 180℃ and lightly grease a 20cm baking tin.
Place the raspberries and peaches into the baking tray and cover with the coconut sugar and tapioca flour. Toss to coat the fruit.
To make the crumble, place the rolled oats, almond meal, gluten-free plain flour, coconut sugar into a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add in the coconut oil, Berry Bombshell Nut Butter and vanilla extract, use your hands to combine the crumble together.
Place the Oat Crumble on top of the raspberries and peaches in the baking tin. Place into the oven to bake for 40 minutes, until lightly golden on top and the fruit is bubbling on the edges.
Serve warm with a dollop of the Berry Bombshell Nut Butter.