If you’re anything like us, we love nothing more than treating ourselves to a sweet little something after dinner. These Choc Berry Beauty Cups are delicious and infused with Beauty Sleep Collagen Hot Chocolate to support restful sleep and glowing skin.
Makes 9 small cookie cups
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup hulled tahini
- 1/2 cup yoghurt of choice (we used coconut)
- 2 sachets Beauty Sleep Collagen Hot Chocolate
- 9 raspberries to garnish
- Preheat oven to 160°C fan-forced. In a large mixing bowl combine almond meal, protein powder, hemp seeds, cinnamon, baking powder coconut oil, and maple syrup. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Roll a heaped tbsp of mixture with your hands and press into a silicon muffin tray. Use your hands to press up the sides to create a dome shape gently.
- Place the tray into your oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking tray from the oven and place it onto a cooling track. Use the back of a tbsp, and gently press down on each cookie to create a dome shape, as they may have risen slightly in the oven. Allow to cool for 20 mins.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine yoghurt with 2 x sachets Beauty Sleep Collagen Hot Chocolate.
- Add 1 tsp tahini to the base of the cookie, followed by 1 tbsp of chocolate yoghurt mixture to each cookie cup. Garnish with 1 raspberry per cookie cup and place in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.