Cookies and cream ice cream, with a twist! We’ve created this smoothie with a thick, vanilla “ice cream” base using our Bioactive Marine Collagen Powder and topped with our collagen Choc Chic cookies, to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
- 2 medium frozen bananas, chopped
- 2 tablespoon quinoa flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Bioactive Marine Collagen Powder
- 2 Choc Chic Cookies, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon hazelnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon cocoa nibs
Add the banana, quinoa flakes, vanilla, coconut milk and Bioactive Marine Collagen to a high-powered blender. Blend on high, adding the water in a slow stream through the top hole of the blender, just enough to bring the mixture together to blend. This will ensure you get a thick smoothie that’s scoopable with a spoon.
Scoop the smoothie between two small serving bowls and crumble over the Choc Chic Cookies and sprinkle over roasted hazelnuts and cocoa nibs to serve.