Upgrade your morning oats with our deliciously creamy Peanut Nutter Nut Butter. We’ve also made these oats that little bit more Instagrammable with caramelised banana on top. You won’t believe how good it tastes! Enjoy!
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Nutrition: Gluten-free, dairy-free, 4.6g sugar per serve = 1.2 teaspoons of sugar per serve
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups milk of your choice (almond, oats, full-fat)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (4g sugar)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, sliced in half lengthways
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar (2g sugar)
- 2 tablespoons Peanut Nutter Nut Butter (3.2g sugar)
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
What to do
Add all ingredients for the oats into a medium saucepan and cook, stirring for 10 minutes until oats have absorbed the milk. Add additional milk, or water, until oats are creamy.
Meanwhile, heat a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add in the coconut oil and once melted, add in the banana slices, sprinkling the coconut sugar over the top. Cook for 1 minute, then flip and sprinkle some more coconut sugar. Cook until the banana is nicely caramelised.
Divide the cooked oats between two bowls. Top with the caramelised banana, a big scoop of Peanut Nutter Nut Butter and a sprinkling of cacao nibs.
Get a Collagen boost by adding 2 tablespoons of Bioactive Marine Collagen into the oats while they cook.