Here's a delicious guest recipe from Jaclyn Cave. Two ingredients - say no more! We love this recipe because it’s so scrumptious and is prepped before you can say “Peanut Nutter”!
Makes: 10 bites
Products used: Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
Dietaries: gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 1.43g of added sugar per serve
- 150g 90% dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 - 1/2 jar Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
- Flaky salt (optional)
What to do
- In a saucepan, melt dark chocolate on very low heat, stirring regularly
- Pour the chocolate into ice cube trays to about 3/4 full
- Add about 1 tablespoon of Peanut Nutter Nut Butter into each cube
- Sprinkle the top with salt (optional)
- Pop into the freezer and leave to set for a few hours, or overnight
- Once set, remove the ice cube tray out of the freezer, and run hot water down the back of the tray. Then gently pop out cubes. Store in a container in your fridge or freezer, pending on the consistency you like best!