Our Peanut Nutter Nut Butter can also be used in savoury meals! The creamy texture and slight sweetness from the monk fruit works perfectly in this Peanut Nutter Chicken recipe.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Dietary: Gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 0.4 grams per serve
- 400g (about 4) chicken thigh fillets
- ¼ cup Beauty Food Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon tamari or soy sauce (check for gluten if gluten intolerant, there are gluten free options)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium Lebanese cucumbers, finely sliced
- 1 ½ cups sugar snap peas, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 long red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
What to do
For the peanut sauce, add our Peanut Nutter Nut Butter, coconut milk, tamari, ginger, fish sauce and lime juice into a bowl and mix well to combine.
Place the chicken into a separate bowl and add in half of the Peanut Nutter Sauce, tossing the chicken thighs to coat. Place onto the hot BBQ grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until charred and cooked through. Allow the chicken to rest while preparing the salad.
Add the vinegar, olive oil, sea salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add in the remaining ingredients and toss together until the salad is well coated.
Divide the salad and Peanut Nutter Chicken between plates to serve.