This Peanut Nutter Chickpea Curry has the most amazing creamy texture from our Peanut Nutter Nut Butter. We’ve served it with broccolini, but feel free to use green beans, eggplant, carrots - whatever you have at home!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Dietary: Gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 1.6 grams of added sugar per serve
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 X 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 X 400g can full-fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
- 1 bunch broccolini
- Chilli flakes
- Coriander, roughly chopped
- Unsalted, roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cooked white rice or quinoa, to serve.
What to do
Heat a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add in the olive oil, onion and zucchini. Cook for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown. Add in the garlic, ground coriander and paprika. Cook for another 1 minute, stirring, until fragrant. Add the tomato paste and stir through the veggies.
Add the chickpeas, coconut milk and the Beauty Food Peanut Nutter Nut Butter. Stir through to combine and simmer for 5 minutes for the flavours to meld together. Add in the broccolini and cook for another 2 minutes until tender.
Divide the Peanut Nutter Chickpea Curry between bowls. Serve with rice or quinoa and top with chilli flakes, coriander and peanuts.