This smoothie bowl is low effort and high reward. Just a few pantry staple ingredients will get you an insta-worthy smoothie bowl in 2 minutes flat. It’s lush and thick and best eaten with a spoon.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: N/A
Dietary: Gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 2.6g per serve = 0.6 teaspoon of added sugar per serve
- 4 medium bananas, chopped and frozen
- ⅓ cup Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 Peanut Nutter Cookies
What to do:
- Mash the raspberries together with a fork in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add frozen bananas, vanilla, almond milk, chia seeds and half of the butter to a blender. Blend on high until smooth. You want the consistency to be thick, but add a little more almond milk if you need to get the smoothie to combine.
- Divide the Peanut Smoothie between two small bowls. Spoon over the mashed raspberries, the remaining 2 tablespoons of nut butter and crumble over the cookies to serve.
- For a smoothie on the go, just add all ingredients straight into the blender including the cookies and raspberries, adding a dash more milk or water so the smoothie is drinkable. Pour into a jar to go!