A healthy, easy and highly adaptable salad recipe for lunch or dinner! We’ve used our Peanut Nutter Nut Butter in the satay dressing to add a creamy delicious sauce to all the veggies and tofu.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Dietary: Gluten-free, dairy-free
Sugar: 1g sugar per serve
- 300g tofu, chopped into 2cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 radish bulbs, finely sliced
- 2 cups butter lettuce, roughly torn
- 1 small Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced into half moons
- 1 cup cooked white quinoa
- 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- ½ cup coriander, leaves roughly chopped
- ½ cup Peanut Nutter Nut Butter
- 2 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ lime, juiced
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Pinch sea salt flakes
What to do:
- Add all the ingredients for the Satay Dressing into a small bowl and mix well until combined. Set aside.
- Add the tofu to a mixing bowl and add in the turmeric, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add in the tofu cubes, in batches if needed so all the tofu is touching the bottom of the pan. Cook for 6-8 minutes, tossing regularly until browned and crisp all over.
- Divide the cooked white quinoa, tofu, radish, cucumber, lettuce between bowls. Drizzle over the Satay Dressing and sprinkle over the sesame seeds and coriander leaves to serve.